URINE TESTING SYSTEM™
– PROVES DIGITAL SOLUTION IS ‘CLEANER, FASTER AND MORE ACCURATE’ FOR CARE TEAMS
“It’s cleaner, more precise, faster
and much more accurate than manual urine testing.”
JO COTTON, LEAD NURSE, BRUNEL MEDICAL PRACTICE, TORQUAY.
Brunel Practice: An Innovation Reference Site for Urine Testing System™.
Manual urine testing:
- “Reading a dipstick is open to individual interpretation about a sample’s results”.
- “With a standard dipstick, there can be quite a few variables about how you are going to enter that information onto EMIS.”
“Before, it was open to interpretation, as to who was putting what information into the clinical notes. You can only look back on the information that has been provided and it is quite variable.”
- “When using manual dip sticks, we’d find that we’d be waiting for the allotted time on the draining board… whilst we follow infection control measures and meticulously wipe down, it’s not an ideal or hygienic situation.”
Want to find out more about the differences between digital and manual urinalysis? Read our article on the benefits of digital urinalysis.
Urine Testing System™:
- “Now that we are using Urine Testing System™ patients come and collect a little kit from the porch. The kit contains the UTS tube, a collection cup… when they come back, their sample is in the pot, in the bag and it’s been decanted.”
- “Urine Testing System™ shows you the clinical data, you can actually see it recorded in a uniform technique. It’s very precise, nothing is being missed.”
“Being able to look back and see all the data is more professional and much more clinical.”
- “We’ve found that we are saving time processing urine samples. Now we just collect the urine samples, pop the cap on the top and put it straight in the digital analyser to run the test. By the time we turn around and prepare the next sample the result is there, we can process that result by copying it straight into the patient’s notes and actioning it.”
- “The UTS Digital Analyser™ works away doing it for us making an accurate assumption… It gives a much more clinical picture of what that sample is than one of our dipstick tests. Reading a dipstick is open to individual interpretation about a sample’s results whereas if you use Urine Testing System™ it’s all there”.
Order now to receive 50 free tests worth of consumables with every first UTS Digital Analyser™ purchase.
UTS Software™ comes free with the UTS Digital Analyser™, there is no limit on downloads/ workstations or users.
All UTS Digital Analysers™ come with a 12-month money back satisfaction guarantee. *
ENTER OFER CODE: StarterPack to receive your 50 free tests